I went to DC to meet this little one last weekend, and he stood me up. He decided to come five days late. I have to say, from the looks of it, he is worth the wait.The advent of Ali and Curt's baby, or "Uzi" as he has been nicknamed, means the family offspring has tripled in the last week and a half. I think I am won over by the power of babies. I had almost forgotten how a newborn makes the whole family unabashedly sentimental, and in the best way, a little bit giddy.
5 comments:
he looks absolutely perfect! congrats to ali-hope she's healing well and quickly!
Finally! We're so excited to meet Uzi!
Oh my...I think I'm in love.
WOW!
What a time.
And what fun to have a cousin the same age!
Yay for me and the Uz and Daddy Curt! Now he needs an Auntie to stop by. Wanna be the first????
Post a Comment