Tuesday, October 21, 2008

still hope

Even if you procrastinated and didn't register--there is still hope for you, would-be voter. If you have ever voted you can call the district in which you were last registered and request a vote-by-mail ballot.

Just google the name of the state where you last voted and "absentee ballot." You should be able to get the phone number for your county registrar where they can confirm your voter registration and mail you a ballot asap. Even this loophole expires 7 days before the general election, so no matter who you're voting for, get on it.

It's probably the most important election of our lifetime, yo.


*Thanks to Em and Shephard Fairey for the image

1 comment:

Dee said...

Yes it is, and I feel the LOVE in this man and it will break my heart if we don't get to see what sincerity, coupled with heart, can do. I want to see what change really looks like.

I admit, I'm hopelessly devoted. Hopelessly hopeful!

I've been biting my nails for two years waiting for this moment, in two more weeks.

I am registered and ready make my mark here in Utah. :)