
I opened my J.Crew catalogue and was loving their new fall line. Not suprisingly, I was particularly drawn to a pretty yellow coat. And then I realized, wait a minute, the gamine beauty wearing the coat was one of my students! Last year I had count 'em, not one, but two models in the same classroom. And they were both nice, and smart, and yes, very pretty.
Hating on beautiful people just isn't what is used to be. sigh.
4 comments:
I feeling very hip because I just folded down that very page (yellow coat) this morning. If it has the approval of Lane then I must be onto something. What does Jamie and Ali think?
Oh, and you are one of the beautiful people that others are hating on...in case you hadn't noticed.
That's hilarious!
Makes me think of the Sex And The City episode about models in NYC. I guess the stereotype isn't true then. DANG.
Aw, thanks Kara. I will take the compliment, but unfortunately no one wants to pay me to look good :)
I don't know what to say..and frankly I don't know what to say about that... I guess hating really isn't what it use to be.
Post a Comment