Monday, June 16, 2008

resolved on hbo


My friend Greg's latest film, "Resolved," makes its television debut on HBO tonight at 9/8c. To check local listings you can go to http://www.hbo.com/ SEARCH: Resolved.
I already wrote one long post about how fascinating and well-crafted this film is (audience favorite at the L.A. film festival!). This film goes beyond its quirky characters--smart and lovable high school debaters--to take on issues of race and rhetoric. I highly recommend watching it if you get a chance. Also, the art direction is crazy awesome.

8 comments:

Dee said...

I'm sooooo excited to see it!!! That's so great! I just told Chad yesterday that I NEED HBO. I'm totally getting it now.

kara jayne said...

Wish I could turn on HBO for just this movie. Otherwise...no thanks!

Ann Marie said...

It's things like this that make we wish that we even owned a TV. Will have to wait for the DVD.

Julie said...

Ohhhh Greg! I laugh about the Greg days! It just brings back so many memories when I think of him. I am so glad he is doing well. I wish I could have seen his movie. Congrats to him. Hopefully I will get to see it some other way.

JDM said...

Matt and I just watched this the other night. It was enjoyable. I never thought that debate would interest me so much. What a world! And hello..who don't you know?!

familia Bybaran said...

That's crazy. My friend Chris showed me this film a while back. It's great. I guess you have a mutual friend. I thought it was lovely too. By the way, I love your blog.

{alison alfandre} said...

Lane, are you back from your westward travels? I want to hear (read!) about them!

JDM said...

Lane I have to tell you that we are watching You've Got Mail (Matt is home sick today). And we just realized that the cheese & antiques store that you posted about a while back is The Shop Around the Corner from the movie. Yes we are watching the commentary (NERD ALERT) but how fun is that!