Monday, October 15, 2007

living dead girl

You Are A Vampire

You have a real thirst for bliss, and you consider yourself a true hedonist.
And you're not afraid to walk alone in life, if it means getting what you truly crave.
You truly enjoy entrancing people. Not to mention the ensuing pleasures of the flesh.
Your tastes have been called decadent and bizarre. You usually give in to your temptations, no matter how primal

Your greatest power: Your flawless ability to seduce and charm

Your greatest weakness: Human flesh

You play well with: Werewolves

I took this dumb little quiz but I liked the results because I thought the vampire girl was cute. And the hedonist part was pretty right-on. But then I got to the last line. Are you kidding me? It's almost spooky. I LOVE Woolfs. And I'm not much for human flesh, but I love a good cured meat. Mmmm, pastrami...

5 comments:

jamieanne said...

Wow! That is totally creepy. Too bad it didn't say Werewoolfs. Then we'd have to do some investigating.

Author said...

You should listen to that wesome Future Bible Heroes vampire song... and i always knew you were a girl who liked woofs, or woovs or whatever. p.s. I tagged you on my blog and if you have time for monster quizzes, you have time to respond to that. just do it!

Ashley A. said...

Yes, a girl for cured meats indeed. Remember when we lived off salami, provolone and Triscuits? Didn't you also eat a jr. pastrami burger directly after your wedding, while still in your wedding dress? Mmmm...Crown Burger.

ali said...

That is bizarre. You're also quite charming. And seductive?

Anne said...

I took this quiz and I am a witch. I don't like being a witch. I wish I were a vampire. You're description is way more better; less evil.