
You know how you learn a new word, and all the sudden it seems like you hear it all the time? It's not that no one said it before, but since it's on your radar you take notice. I have yellow on the brain. I see yellow dresses. Everywhere.
Summer sundresses were meant to be yellow. It's the perfect color for this time of year when the light is its most sunny. Plus, at the end of the season most of these are on sale for a steal right now.
If Jackie O ever had a yellow dress, this was it. This photo isn't great, but the lace on it is adorable. I might like it just because the color description is "pineapple."
This is the perfect soft daffodil color, and I love the shirring.
Burned-out dots and a bow. I might have found this one on sale and already bought it for myself.
Photo credits to nordstrom.com and saks.com, where you can find all the above.




7 comments:
I recognize these pieces! Yellow will always remind me of you.
Oh geez...these are awesome. Yellow really is IT right now, isn't it?
Oh geez...these are awesome. Yellow really is IT right now, isn't it?
we just found the most amazing yellow dalia's at the flower mart! i love yellow!
the soft daffodil strapless is perfect! i wish strapless would work on me :(
I wish I could ride this yellow wave! Sadly, the color produces a most unfortunate affect on my skin tone.
We just got your wedding invitation and the yellow on it was just - Lane! When I think of you I think of the color yellow, always have. By the way, the invitation is lovely and your photo - gorgeous.
Post a Comment