
I'm a great procrastinator. I've already waited 32 years to get married, for instance. So I guess it only makes sense that I'm getting married in a hurried fashion. Just to make things a little crazier, I'm planning a wedding in Salt Lake City, my hometown (where I haven't lived for over ten years), from New York City, my where-I-live-now town.
Can she do it? Will her head explode? Will her guests end up eating Dr. Pepper and stale lima beans from her parents' food storage? Sink or swim...watch Lane plan her wedding in 12 weeks...
Can she do it? Will her head explode? Will her guests end up eating Dr. Pepper and stale lima beans from her parents' food storage? Sink or swim...watch Lane plan her wedding in 12 weeks...
3 comments:
I'm 'onna watch, and I'm 'onna learn. If anyone can do this, Laner, you can. Now.... GO!!!!!
Yea! I'm pleased as punch to find that you have a blog. I'll be here often, checking in to find out the latest and greatest adventures in the harum-scarum life of Lane!
You can do it! I planned mine in 8 weeks.
Although I didn't have the distance hurdle to jump over like you do....
Post a Comment